Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in a blue state but in my immediate rural area we are a distinct minority. I know of only ourselves and one other couple that will be voting for someone other than trump.

Most farmers I know are strong Trump supporters. He carried 87% in 2016 and he’ll likely do it again in 2020. He’ll carry your home state of Nebraska as well.

Nope, it really appears that once you have drunk the cool-Aid it stays effective. Most Trumpers figure that as long as he says he is doing great he is doing great. Facts and reality do not count. Compare religious believers ignoring reality in favor of the ramblings of their gurus, priests, ministers, etc. we are doomed. Enjoy the ride.

Hopefully millions more will not vote for him the second time around.

He’ll cary the popular vote next time with an electoral landslide.

Too little. Too late.

Wanted me to turn off my ad blocker. I hope more people now realize they were scammed, especially in the states with the electoral college votes needed to get him out of the WH in 2020.
I hope mcconnell can be defeated along with many of trumps other supporters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.