Agnostic.com

8 1

If You Could Change The Color Of Your Skin, Would You?

And I mean to ANY color! Name your poison! I'd pick something like Space Cadet Blue (yeah, it's a color, go ahead and joke-darker than than Midnight Blue) or Eerie Black. I wanna go dark....

BookDeath 8 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like me as I am

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 10, 2019

Too much emphasis on color of skin. Any of us can choose a color of clothing, or body bronzer or tint, but it's what inside our hearts and minds, for what we express outward that really counts. I can paint my skin, wear whatever colors, but when I perform, or interact with others, I tend to project kind of a beige-rose color, I'm guessing, or maybe take on a bit of the colors around me greens, peach, blues, to adapt to various surroundings where I'm enjoying myself and comfortable.

No thanks.

1. probably physically uncomfortable procedure.
  2. my clothing color palette matches my current hue.
  3. pretty sure medicare wouldn't cover that.
    🍷😆

I'd just like a nice all over tan (no tan lines)

Anything but orange. That color has been ruined for at least a decade.

Nope. I'm good.

I would like to be able to change it at will, like a cuttlefish.

Well there's body paint and there's tattoos but mostly there's spray tan. I could do any of them but I don't. So I guess the answer is no. Says this straight, white cisgendered male.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.