Agnostic.com

8 5

Suicide or murder?

Do you guys think Eppstein really committed suicide or was it a murder plot to keep him from giving up info on the many other elite involved in his crimes?

sandrarocks83 7 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have yet to hear whether or not an autopsy will be done. I think it should be done, although I'm not sure how trustworthy it would be.

Unattended death? They better do one!

@RavenCT I suspect they won't.

@bingst I know I sense some wrongdoing here.

This is news for me....last I heard he was banging his own head against the wall.....if they did not put him in a padded cell it's murder no matter how he died

I doubt we will eer really know... but I lean towards murder. Too many powerful people involved in the pedophile human trafficking crimes.

I'm somewhat surprised by your answer, as more of those who lean right politically speaking claim it was murder. Alot of pedophiles are also notorious cowards, seems reasonable it was suicide once he realized he could spend the rest of his life incarcerated, and concluded that sort of existence would not have been for him. Like you said though, we will probably never know for sure what happened.

@SpikeTalon I don't lean right. I lean pretty far left.

I do post a lot about right wingers, but if you read the articles, it is because they are usually doing something inhumane, immoral or wrong, or they have gone against their party for some reason and are surprisingly being moral, but in most cases it is a one off.

@snytiger6 I know, that wasn't my point though, was only saying most of those I know who believe that Epstein was murdered lean far-right, and at this point based on current evidence it appears to have been suicide. Like you mentioned above though we will probably never find out for sure.

I could find you plenty of articles about leftwingers doing immoral or uncivilized actions, but if one's preference happens to lean more to the left I rather doubt they would take the time to acknowledge such. Such immoral or cruel deeds are not limited to just the rightwingers, but again that depends largely upon one's own personal preferences/political side they wish to align with. Personally, these days I find myself posting about the insanity coming from both political extremes.

@SpikeTalon I ted to think it is more likley that Epstein was murdered than that he committed suicide. Just because he had the goods on a lot of powerful people.

My first thought was that he was eliminated by someone; or, possibly given what he needed to do it himself.

As a mental health nurse who has observed people deemed to be at high risk (which he undoubtably was), I can not understand how he managed this undetected. It does happen, usually from ingestion of toxins. I read that it was self strangulation. My cynical mind would think that his death has probably ensured a HUGE sigh of relief in some quarters. I think we need more information. However, I think it was inevitable.

Is self strangulation possible ?. Surely you would pass out and release the grip on your neck

how can one self strangulate himself

Well Trump must be devastated that his friend, who he hardly knew at all, has somehow managed to hang himself in a secure cell and not been noticed to have done so all night.

Still we live in a world an official investigation can find that a rookie soldier committed suicide by shooting himself six times in the back of the head from a distance of five yards, and people believe it because it was "official" sooooo

Well good riddance to bad rubbish lets hope there is an Epstein version of the Rorschach diary winging it's merry way to the right people.

How about "negotiated" suicide?

Yes I do and told my wife that right after I heard of his "suicide". Some one got paid to look the other way if he did it himself which is logical since he was going to spend his life in prison. There are too many wealthy people in power to chance him spilling the truth.

@AmiSue How else could he have done this while under suicide watch. I'd like to see how they conduct the investigation of the person responsible for watching Epstien 24/7.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.