Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Norway mosque attack suspect 'inspired by Christchurch and El Paso shootings' | Norway | The Guardian

The drop-down timeline in this story is interesting. It isn't a complete list of right-wing white supremist attacks globally over the past decade, but it does detail a number of them.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is not just Right Wing lone wolf terrorists that are finding inspiration around the world. I was reading an article in the French Newspaper Le Monde that was drawing similarities between Trump and other recently empowered Right Wing leaders, We are often at the head of world movements. The 60's and 70's hippie culture, grunge, business fashion, jeans and many other world changing cultural exports started here in the USA. Now we are exporting prejudice, fear of strangers, Christian terrorists, White Nationalists among others are finding homes in other countries. Steve Bannon is even making road trips in support of them!

Confirms the article you posted (I think) about these things spreading much like a contagion. The time frame is correct and the "exposure" stimulus is there.

@SeaGreenEyez
I don't think the contagion theory supports the lone wolf scenario. Rather it describes the scenario in terms of the spread of a contagious disease. It's an interesting comparison.

@SeaGreenEyez
Odd, I thought the Norwegian shooter being inspired by the El Paso & N.Z. shootings was a good example of this theory.

@SeaGreenEyez
Ok... I can take a hint. 👌😎

Just shaking on head in sadness.

Racist shooters are everywhere religion brainwashes idiots who believe their faith justifies murder

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:387433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.