Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Mass shootings: Americans struggle to talk about guns and racism - The Washington Post

This is from my back yard. We're seeing restlessness among his supporters and the rest of us are getting louder. Maybe change is on the horizon. l certainly hope so.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That struggle has some of the same old denial on conservative talk radio. One tactic they have always used is to get you to believe the other side did the same thing. It is a distraction and usually not relevant or not true. When it comes to the recent mass shootings I am now hearing that one shooter was a Bernie supporter and another was for Elizabeth Warren. Anything to get the racist tweets and rants of Trump out of the picture.

Now, let's see if I got this right. The mass shootings are carried out in part by young men who support "Medicare for All" but are tired of the "Hispanic invasion of Texas" and "illegals crossing our borders." This is what conservative talk radio is pushing. Then I find that Trump called our borders an "invasion" and his racist tweets and ideas are put on Fox News who claims it is an "attack on patriotism" to question Donald Trump.

Folks, this is all fuct up!

Just do it civilians don't need assault weapons

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 12, 2019

"Is your gun worth the life of my mom?" is a great question.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:387681
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.