Agnostic.com

6 0

While I don't ride the stereotypes against anyone, and I don't jump on racism bandwagon, I would want to know from you, are there social groups in America which are exclusively organised on racial lines yet their establishement documents claims otherwise? What I mean, groups for blacks only or whites only even though organizers call them inclusive in public?

Humanlove 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Boy Scouts didn't seem to want to take girls. The reason was that they were not boys and therefore should be a Girl Scout. (I would take girls.)
I'm not sure if any of this had to do with whether they were black or white or not. I don't think that question came up. BTW, all lives matter. Touche!

We tend to think that way,but reality sometimes drive us to the wall quicker than our imaginations.

Southern Baptist Convention..

Yes. The proof is in the pudding. Just look at the composition of the groups.

I dated a woman who was in a Zither Club in Cheektowaga, NY. Pretty much everyone was German. Her previous boyfriend, an Italian, was sort of ignored by the group. When I showed up, they didn't care I had an English name...I looked German!

KKK
White Nationalists
Republican Party-want fucking wall-nationalism

Ok, I didn't mean that kind of historical, I mean I subscribed to a social group online that claimed "all inclusive". I attended their events, I was the ONLY black person there,four times I have attended their weekly and special monthly event, I wanted to belong to it. Even though, I felt unwelcome all the time I attended, I still convinced myself that I belong there. I even started donating to it to make it run and make orgnisers know that I am into it. Yestetrday, I started questioning why I no longer receive updates on events, I checked their online membership, they booted me out without even informing me that they will terminate my membership. I have met many social groups that claim open and inclusive in their communications,yet they are secretly close doors on me, at first I play it cool but it's hurting me,since it's kind of isolation.

@jorj it's sad, and more if people think Trump wouldn't have won easily, there's a reality in America that many people think it ended with MLK,yet in 2018, the same America, with little changes still exist.

@jorj then America is unpredictable?

@jorj Trump is an expert liar and good at changing his mind, claiming he never said anything, and all to the point of being mocked all over the world. He is the poorest excuse for a POTUS that I have ever seen and all his supporters can do when they here this is start talking Obama, Hillary, or some other nonsense that has no bearing to the question. In proving my point I offer the Trump plan to get rid of ISIS in 30 days. Yes, he said that. How can you take this man seriously without breaking up laughing? All people do is make excuses for the bastard. Bozo the Clown would be better at the job.

I’m a bit confused by your question.

Thanks,I edited it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.