Agnostic.com

14 1

Do you ever look at someone and just know they're a Christian?

Are there physical characteristics that you pick up on that just makes you know without asking, that person is a believer.

paul1967 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's fairly easy in my area because it's generally assumed one IS a Christian until proven otherwise, and because it's popular to use "tells" such as cross and religious bumper stickers on vehicles, "faith" jewelry, signs and banners in personal work spaces and public businesses, and, of course, prominent tattoos. Oh, and the frequent use of the expression "Have a blessed day!"

if you replace the word with (muslim) then yes i just know.

There are tells: The giant-assed flag in the back of their truck. Trump bumper stickers. Gun racks. Racist stickers. Naked girl mud flaps.

Yes. Christians are just like gays (I am gay) in that way... With some of hem it is just so obvious!

There are some that stick out more than others but I try not to judge if possible. But on the average, if you line up 100 people, the odds are in favor of being more xtians than not unfortunately those are the facts.

No. That is stereotyping.

I have an uncanny ability to spot Mormons...even when not in suits on bicycles.

"Just knowing" is what the God Squad are about so no I don't.

Paul Level 5 Nov 16, 2017

Its in the eyes. They look wide eyed, surprised and in awe at just about everything, you know, because they don't think about it.

I don't think i do. The dress code i know of helps me or gives me an idea of their denomination. I don't think i could pick out a Christian in a crowd unless they make certain statements and even thats a maybe. I kind of mind my own business. I do a lot of reading and studying to keep my mind occupied.

Other than something obvious like wearing a cross, not really.

Mr_Dj Level 5 Nov 16, 2017

I can do that with Mormons. Really easy with Hutterites and Mennonites, too.

Mormons are easy as they look too wholesome. Jehovah’s Witnesses are never happy. Evangelicals stand out as soon as they open their mouths.

gearl Level 8 Nov 16, 2017

Lol. If they are coming out of a church or are wearing a cross.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.