Agnostic.com

8 2

Any Incense Users Out There?

A few months ago I started burning incense again after not doing so for many years. Enjoying so far, with a few good and a few meh scents. Getting time to reorder so wondering if anyone has any suggestions of scents and manufacturers. Tried some from Satya and Hem and have preferred the more earthy scents like Dragons Blood and Patchouli.

Mark013 7 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like sandalwood an Patchouli. Reminds me of the good old days.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 15, 2019

hate the stuff. It always reminds me of Roman Catholic services. "Nice dress but I think your handbag is on fire"

With asthma, I cannot use candles or burn incense.

At grocery stores, walking through the heavily perfumed, clothes washing detergent aisle tightens my bronchial tubes. Feels like I'm choking.

I exclusively burn Satva Golden Era.

I do use incense occasionally,get friends in India to sent me them. More often use oil on water ... I like rose oil

Oh incense .... I thought it read incest!
Not really into either.

It's hard to go wrong with the old standby: Nag Champa...particularly by Satya Sai Baba / Agarbatti. It lists the manufacturer as "Shrinivas Sugandhalaya.

Been meaning to get back to you, old age and all. I already had this by that manufacturer and like it. I also picked up something from the same manufacturer called Super Hit. It is a very pleasant scent similar to Nag Champa. Give it a try if you want.

@Mark013 I think the standard small box of nag champa I have, that was purchased about 20 years ago is still half full. 😂. I pretty much only use it when my house gets a random foul odor (like if I have to bomb for bugs or something). I feel like 25 yrs ago, I might have tried something from the same company, that maybe was in a green box...or perhaps brown. It's been a while, and those days are kinda hazy if ya know what I mean... generally, I don't do incense much, as me and clean air seem to get along best... and besides, my house is pretty sparsely decorated and all hardwoods, so no smell, good or bad seems to stick around very long. But...Super Hit is logged in the brain, and I'll be sure to sniff a box of it next time I'm in a headshop or see it somewhere!

They give me headache and I always manage to burn something

Fire bad, fire hot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389180
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.