Agnostic.com

12 1

Am I doing something wrong?

I thought this was a dating site but I get little to no comments or whatever. Maybe it's me I don't know. Help me out here please.

Edit: I took the advice that I should add a picture.

Bolverk74 4 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a dating site, but it's also a community of nonreligious, freethinking people who seek escape from illogical silliness that dominates our society.

JimG Level 8 Mar 18, 2018

I think the majority of members are here because it is a non-religious site and the dating aspect is secondary.

It's probably not you, we're all in the same boat and as this is a fairly new site, as far as I'm aware, it'll take time for the database to grow.
Having said that a photo, rather than your face in one, would be good, a bit of a bio and respond to the answers people have made. Give them a like, agree or disagree, just raise your activity a smidge.
And keep asking questions, people will always respond, they're a really diverse, interesting and friendly lot 🙂

Its not you, I havnt got a date but mostly because of where I live rather than it not being a possabillity. that can all change though but if it doesnt its still a good site.

I would like to add, how do people expect to meet someone if they won't even put their photo in their profile.

i agree about that

I don't see it as a dating site at all. It seems more like a site for discussing pretty much everything, and that's OK with me. That is why I changed that part of my profile about open to meeting women. The best way to meet people is in person not electronically, for me anyway.

It ain't you..it's most a site with little b.s to deal with cause we're all to smart to follow the book of fables..finally a community for us!

More pics and bio would probably you wonders

My thoughts also, just thought I would check previous comments first.

I see you're from Millville, NJ... seems there are few members in your area, not many fish in the sea. I agree with the other comments, especially a photo, anything else a potential date would like to know. Good luck.

Tomas Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

Hi!
It would help people get to know you, and earn you points, if you would post your photo, write your profile, and answer all the profile questions.

Mostly, this website is for intellectual and fun conversations, but if people seem to click then they can privately message each other after two levels.

I'm here for community, but I'm open to meeting someone, although there aren't enough members yet for people to be likely to see good matches who live near them.

I see it more as a discussion site. Dating is entirely secondary.The entire range of atheist/agnostics needs a community. This is the best site I've seen for that.

Let people know who you are. Become a part of the community. Don\t come here expecting to get on a date.

That said, as far as dating sites go, this is as good as any of them. I've gotten as many dates (0) and as many emails (a few) as I have on any other dating sites.

I stated this with another person that seems to have the same concern, but this is more of a community of like-minded individuals with dating tacked on. The ad i saw for the site did kinda brand it as more of a dating site than anything else so i can see where you're concern lies, but i wouldn't put too much emphasis on the dating aspect and just talk socialize a bit. You'll eventually meet some cool people!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38964
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.