Agnostic.com

54 14

How do you answer, "I want to know more about you"?

This message from men floors me. "What does he want to know?" I wonder. My personal history? The onus is on me to entertain him.

Yesterday I got that message from a man in Germany. "I suggest you focus on women in Germany," I replied.

Reminds me of my mother. "How are you really?" Mom repeatedly asked. Because I was born prematurely, Mom saw me as delicate, even as an adult.

"What do you want, my bowel movements?" I replied, amused, to sidestep the question.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd answer with "what do you want to know"?

We are born alone(unless twins or triplets) and will die alone,mostly. Finding a mate begins in Jr.High Schools when hormones begin affecting our bodies(or earlier,due to food additives and the UV from Fluorescent light fixtures). Girls are maturing at earlier ages each generation,it seems.

Loneliness can be tolerated,hobbies and volunteering will occupy the time,maybe some of us do not want a family?

"I want to know more about you."
Why? So you can steal my identity?

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 21, 2019

With some general stuff nothing specific until I know you better

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 21, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.