Agnostic.com

3 1

Have you taken tests that proved things aren't as they appear?

While taking undergraduate courses for my masters, I was 43 years old, taking classes with college freshmen.

One teacher had us take a test to find how prone to risk-taking we were.

The man sitting at the desk next to me, covered in biker tatoos, wearing a black leather jacket, scored the lowest in the class.

Whereas, I the little old lady of the class, scored the highest. The teacher was puzzled by my test results, since I looked so normal sitting there.

birdingnut 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All my life I've heard "watch out for the librarian because she's the wildest", which also goes to show "you can never judge a book by its cover."

I went into hospital when I was younger and the surgeon or doctor told me the thing I thought was a pimple on my chest was a third nipple and I was devistated. not anymore because its apparently quite common and I don't care. in fact I show people if the question arises.

You sound like a person I would like to know. As a mature adult, from my late 20s onward, I was always a risk-taker. Being arisk-taker certainly makes life richer, with some real highs and lows.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.