Agnostic.com

5 0

Several of us have spoken about some way the atheists could be seen in a positive manner.We could write to the press about the negative actions this adm is doing,speak before local government protest to our Congress person . We could form a group on Agnostic in our various states to present a concern to our congress person in a unified manner. Give me your thoughts.We could even identify as an atheist group.

Marine 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will tell you what I told a BLM leader:

Be useful to your fellow human beings and they will like you and listen to you. Give them orders or ask them for favors and they will have a bad taste in your mouth when they see you.

Organized religion thrives not on the threat of damnation it thrives based on charity.

Many times svaed for their members only.

Actually new evidence shows that letting people do favours for you makes them like you more! But there you go. (It was in an article in Psychologies magazine.)

@girlwithsmiles cool. Can you lend me 50 bucks?

Ha, ha, ha, no 😉

As we speak I am talking to @Jaye here about her hosting a new show/podcast about her learning how to get a house for herself and in turn showing others how together we will be giving free houses to people. The atheism will be made clear from the start and far more advantageous to poor people than Habitat is.

If you know how to edit short phone videos into a coherent 20 minutes I would appreciate hearing from you.

So many Republican politicians are calling Democrats "godless" can you imagine how they would react to an organized group of "heathens"? I say lets do it!

Avoid labels which could allow others to stagmatize you. Adopt a label which most people could possibily identify with.

There is nothing that an A-theist can do to be seen as positive as long as Theists exists and are in control. IMHO

We have to try

@Marine I agree and we try by how we choose to live and treat our fellow beings.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.