Agnostic.com

9 5

Rex Tillerson

Rex Tillerson: I Hope Trump Finds Out He’s Impeached on Twitter

Andy BorowitzMarch 14, 2018 10:16 AM

Photograph by Al Drago / NYT / Redux
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a freewheeling conversation with reporters after his departure from the State Department on Tuesday, Rex Tillerson said that he “really hopes” that Donald Trump finds out that he is being impeached on Twitter.

“I mean, the way I see it playing out, he’s up at 3 a.m., starting a new feud with Oprah or someone, and that’s when he finds out,” Tillerson said. “My only regret is that I won’t be there to see it.”

Tillerson started laughing in what some witnesses described as a demonic manner as he imagined Trump learning of his impeachment on Twitter.

“I mean, you have to picture him with his BlackBerry in his itty-bitty hands, and that’s how he finds out,” Tillerson cackled. “It would serve the bastard right.”

Composing himself, Tillerson added, “Let me make something clear. I’ve done well for myself. I’ve lived a full life and, by any measure, a successful one. But, if there’s one last thing I have on my bucket list, it’s that Donald Trump finds out he’s being shitcanned on Twitter. I mean, you want to talk about sweet.

Gatovicolo 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He certainly won't see it on Fox & Friends.

godef Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

The New Yorker's Andy Borowitz is one of the funniest satirists to ever live. It's comedy. But we love this man.

Real News or Faux News.Hopeit is real.

I think it’s just satire, but funny none the less.

Fox = Faux?

I'm not convinced this is true, but it's humorous. I just don't care how he finds out, but the sooner the better.

JimG Level 8 Mar 18, 2018

I have my doubts as well. But it was funny.

Andy Borowitz does satire. He is making up a scenario that is PERFECT! It WOULD serve Trump right to get the same treatment, and humiliation, he dishes out!

Ya, like Andy's satire too. Just excellent introspective. But remember Trump is not funny, even though he has a pin prick for a brain. He is setting up a dictatorship, and he is well on his way to obtaining it. Brainless Corporal Hitler made German generals shake in their boots from fear in the Second World War. And just look at the list of staff that Trump has on his list for dismissal.

What a Keystone Cops, 3 Stoogies, comedy of errors the USA politic has become. Even a large segment of the population believe that an invisible, imaginary, all powerful being wants it to be this way.

It would be more interesting to see Trump being tweeted, that he was going to be arrested in five minutes and jailed---- with no twitter machine.

not found either.

@btroje Fixed the link... our code converts "i" to "I" and messed the link up. All good now. Thanks!

Yay@Admin

page not found

I’ve posted it. It’s odd.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.