Agnostic.com

31 20

Allow me to vent a bit. I am driving to the grocery store and I see a bag on the side of the street MOVING and there is very little wind out there. I pull over to see what it is and the bag has kittens in it! I scooped them up and brought them to my shelter I volunteer at. What is wrong with people?!?! My blood is boiling right now

DaveSuvada 5 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

!!!!!

Those poor babies! People can be so horrible. I'm glad you found them.

People are cruel and heartless, probably left by someone that regularly attends church.

some "people are cruel and heartless", but in my experience they are a small minority. i find most people in our society are generous and gracious. that is just my experience when interacting with lots of people.

That is fucked up! I'm glad you noticed and stopped.

Thank you so much for saving those kittens ❤.

Thanks for doing that.

Cleaning up after other people's fucked up shit... You done right. They didn't. Maybe tell yourself that.

Thank you for taking care of them.

Thank you for saving those little guys!

Poor babies, I'm so glad you rescued them. I've gotten a couple cats that way. A friend picked up Peeshee from the bloody remains of the litter and mom with a brother who didn't make it through the night. He was a week old and needed bottle feeding. Definitely one of my top best cats ever.

Thank you for saving them! ?

Thank you, Dave, for being a compassionate person and acting on that compassion. You just made the world a kinder place.

Thank You for your service of another kind.

Safe kittens now. 🙂

As someone who has worked with animals much of my life, I could tell stories that would make this incident seem almost sweet !
And still they happen, and just when you think you can't possibly hear something worse ...

There are some humans that simply should be vaporized !

It's a good thing you saw them! Poor babies. People are cruel and heartless so often.

Yours and mine! I'm glad you took them to your shelter.

Thanks for being a better human being than those cretins who left the kittens in a bag at the side of the road.

DAMMIT! So glad YOU saw it! Thank you for that!

I agree. I would never abandon animals.

I have three adult cats all from shelters.

One was dropped off with his 8 week old siblings in a box in a dumpster at a liquor store.

One was dropped into downtown traffic at less than 2 months old with her siblings - three of them survived. (She's been squirrelly every since but I love her anyway).

One was part of an outdoor hoard - then spent 1 1/2 years in a shelter (he's black and he was an adult).

I do not understand why people cannot manage to get unwanted whatever to a shelter - instead of leaving them to die somewhere. (Particularly in New England weather?).

I think if we could put these people away it would be a wonderful thing.

Good for you for doing the right thing.

It fucks me right off too, you are not alone.

I understand you very well. In fact, if they don't want the kittens....why no to bring them to a shelter?

Im really getting disillusioned with humanity.

I'm so glad you found them. Basically way to many people are a waste of matter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39336
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.