Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Children of US troops born overseas will no longer get automatic American citizenship, Trump administration says

This concerns me. One of my kids was born in Germany, and lots of American kids are born abroad. That is just a shitty thing for Drumpf to do.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just don't get this. It makes no sense (as if anything these shitfucks do makes any sense). My daughter was born on an overseas base. She is in her 30's now but I wonder if they will come after her next!

Me too!! My daughter is 31, born in Bad Canstatt, Germany.

@HippieChick58 It is very unsettling to say the least.

The Trump administration is a bunch of heartless SOBs.

I hope most of these are the people who voted for his worthlessness

Erm I want to see them try to pass that one into law? Should a country hosting a military base be stuck with any offspring born there?
That is a great big bucket of "Not right" right there.

I knew tons of kids in college whose Dad's were deployed in other countries when they were born (with their Mom's along for the travel) who had dual citizenship. And that is precisely the way it should be.

First and foremost they should be American Citizens as their parents are from this Nation. (FFS).

That man has burnt my very last tolerance nerve - he truly has.
He's past the point of "Slightly stupid and annoying" right into "He really intends to totally fuck up anything he can before he leaves office to make it impossible for any other country to ever have respect for Americans ever again" if not indeed "Blow us off the face of the planet if possible".

Dammit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.