Agnostic.com

28 7

If the government picked up the slack, would America become less religious?

Churches provide services where the government does not. I read a journal that said "Recent empirical research has demonstrated that countries with higher levels of religiosity are characterized by greater income inequality."

If we were to close some of the gap with income inequality- and the government provided more services to people- what would be the effect on churches and religion?

[sciencedirect.com]

silvereyes 8 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure what this means

With little thought, no research of my own and not looking at the link, id say that sounds good to me. Lol. Ill be saving the link for later, though, and may come back to add something more constructive xP

I would hope so, but Republicans. They hate poor people, probably becasue it encourages theocracy and keeps them rich.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 19, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.