Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Ku Klux Klan donation account suspended by PayPal - BBC News

These people PayPal funds. I'm not certain why, but I find that funny. They email money to each other. It just seems so 2019 but their "movement" is so 1950. 😛

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate the Klan.

the way to end any movement or company is to compromise their money collection service
On line betting .(serious addiction problem in UK)... sure you can do it, but there is a 25% tax on all transactions via mastercard, visa, etc
Buying a gun ... sure you can, but if you use a card there is a 25% surcharge to gun shops.
etc.

They want organic cotton for their hoods and sheets to wear during holy xian cross burnings

PayPal should donate that money to a black organization.

I just had a thought....is the KKK a ''tax-exempt'' organization? Figures it might be.....

@SeaGreenEyez Thanks for that! They have a museum? YUCK!

Hit 'em where it hurts... in the wallet! Yaaay!

Excellent!

The Klan needs it collective teeth smashed in..

you're right about that...

Hooray

Can not the FBI subpoena all those bank accounts??????? Hmmmmm. Could be interesting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:397115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.