Agnostic.com

17 4

Are you an 'out of the ordinary' person that likes to do 'out of the ordinary' things?

Or are you just weird?

atheist 8 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t seek to be weird or look for new opportunities to be more weird, I’m just myself and my interests are widely varied. Being inquisitive, curious, adventurous, etc. just seems to be a recipe for being labeled “weird”

Let's just say, not average or normal.

I might be I have been called weird and excentric many many times, but I don't see it that way to me I am prefectly normal.

I generally do a lot of different things to the people I work with so that makes me out of the ordinary....
But then I do very similar things to the people I hang out with outside of work. So that makes me very ordinary....

I am not weird! Everyone else is.

@atheist Exactly🙂

How would one know?

Ilike to call it being real but others have other words like excentric lol

lol

I'm weird.

@atheist Perhaps.

Just weird. Thanks for asking.

I'm strange and unusual. So,...you know, I leave my Halloween decorations up all year and have a chicken that uses the petdoor to come in the house and lay eggs on my bureau

I am weird for sure, been told that since grade school. Seriously.

Yes I love being spontaneous and doing something last minute. I am open to trying new things-variety is the spice of life.

I'm certainly not ordinary but I do rather boring mundane things. Read, eat, workout, use the internet... blah blah blah.

I’m just weird.

Yes. Umm, well, what do you mean by 'ordinary'?

@atheist -- Then decidedly out of the ordinary....

I think that I am, but depends on what you think ordinary is.

@atheist I really have no idea, but I am not like most others that I know.

Yup, because ordinary is boring 😉

Nomad Level 6 Mar 19, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.