Agnostic.com

12 3

My question to christians who say we should repent for our sins is this: Did we ask to be born? What sin?

DarwinistOne 7 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's what I ask...what sin(s) exactly is being referred too?

It sounds like trying to lay a guilt trip on someone just for being born. "Oh, you are already bad for what happened before you." Outside of Christianity whether you believe in faith or not, it's a running joke.

Is this the forum for Christian answers??

More bullshit

Just tell them flat-out: These nonsense 'rules' are made by -your- gawd. -YOU- burn in hades.

What happened to " innocent until proven guilty"?

I meme I saw saying, "if we don't sin, there is no need for Jesus" or something to that effect.

go ask a fucking Christian

Jews don't believe in repenting for sins -whoops one day a year -Yom Kippur -Day of Atonement in September sometime or October? So do Jews commit less sins they only need one day to say they're sorry.?

I don't remember buying a ticket to this carnival ride aroud the sun. ANd I am not really that original to have that kind of sin

Of course to the narrow minded sheeple we are tainted because we're human. Give me a break. The creator dude they believe was really messed up.

Repent?? I enjoyed them.

Ha!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.