Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As if he will even be prosecuted,much less be imprisoned 😠

This guy's like Teflon. Nothing seems to stick to him.

He is!

He will pay a judge, prosecutor, jurors, witnesses or killer to make it go away.

Yes, been saying that all the way along.

I've heard too many stories over the past two years about how the law is going to catch up with Trump. It never happens. I'm sorry, I just don't believe the law applies to big fish in America. Scapegoats, yes. These things can be dragged out and appealed until nothing happens. Except for scapegoats. I said this during the Mueller Kabuki show. I got criticized, but i was right. Only scapegoats. See if I'm right again. Sorry, but this fantasy that Trump will get his legal just desserts is just that: a fantasy. Only scapegoats. Cohen, Manafort.....Roger the moron what's his face...General Treasonous...etc

I won't hold my breath......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.