Agnostic.com

51 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A really poor reflection of the majority of non believers

Good grief!

People can get quite testy when you threaten their income.

What a load of shit but what do you expect from Fake news

Christians feel so left out if they can't find a reason to feel persecuted.

Unfortunately, it's not the dumbest shit I'll read all day (but it's definitely in the ballpark).

Historically Christian's are the biggest killers on the planet.

I never read Faux news. I haven't bullied anyone lately, either -- do I have homework I should be doing?

My Samsung Gslaxy S8 will eventually cost me around $800. That pricetag and the fact that it is my lifeline to certain people that I consider absolutely vital to me are the only reasons I didn't, out of sheer reaction, fling it across the yard after reading the very first sentence of that opinion piece.i have contained this impulse, and will now continue to read. If you never hear from me again, dear doubters and unbelievers, hope that I have spontaneously combusted rather than gone foaming at the mouth, barking mad and have loaded a sock full of bar soap and am hunting the agents of Stoopid.

I will beat down the next muther I hear this out of. Then say "damn, you were right. Boy is the egg on my face!"

I saw Friendly Atheists article about this today....and nothing in that excript is remotely original. One could see the shitty talking points for a mile away, so I just sat back and prepared to laugh at all the wrongness I was about to read. Lots of projection and strawmaning everywhere, I mean you pretty much lose the second you pull that Stalin, Mao, Pol pot bullshit out.

You can't fix Stupid!!

Cliff Level 3 Mar 21, 2018

What a piece of crap.

What goes around come around.....

And the coming around is making them furious, building up their fake defences.

Fox gets paid to feed shit to the gullible. They only care about money and power.

That “ fox “ response is what Freud would have called a reaction formation and projecting. I know there have intellectual conservatives in the past and there George Will and Charlie Sykes but sadly there is more water in the Negev or Nefout the intellects watching Fox total inane commentary

I agree, every time I express something of reality to me their LACK of creates and clouds their desires of imagination. Our imaginations are real, I believe energy is real and their are entities and apparition. Just because you don't see energy visible doesn't mean it isn't there. I don't like bullies we can have conversations without someone intimidating another. Thank you for posting this IndySent

Personality cults are merely religion by another name, thus, to call the regimes of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, the Kim dynasty of North Korea, etc., atheist regimes is clearly wrong from the get go. All these sickos wanted to BE gods, and have the people under their respective boots give them all honor glory and praise.

We here question authority and demand facts and evidence before coming to our conclusions. This community would stand up to such totalitarian f***ers before pretty much anyone else!

The hypocrisy of the folks at FOX News is writ large.

Unfortunately most of the atheist groups like American Atheist and Freedom From Religion Foundation are firmly on the side of the liberals. I used to be a member of American Atheist but when they bashed Romney’s Mormonism during the 2012 election but failed to mention Obama’s association with Jeremiah Wright or Louis Farrakhan I quit the group. @conservativeatheist

Oh, he's going to sell a LOT of books.

And is it just me, or do fools like this always call Atheism a religion, like that is somehow going to drag us down to their level? Well, I just came up with a new question to post...

Pure far right idiocy. Hope he is right about us as being 'dangerous'.

Pox news isn't. It is opinions by a foreign owned entity that is un American.

I think atheists can't hold office in 7 states, can't say the same about christians.

Consider the source. Those schmucks lose more credibility every day (not that there's much left to lose at this point).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.