Agnostic.com

41 27

Does anyone else find this site hard to get away from? It's like reading a good book and can't wait for the next chapter!

DarwinistOne 7 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I enjoy it, sometimes I go to the conservative page for a good laugh.

It's like a new toy!

Well if one is going to have an obsession or addiction, this isn't a bad choice. It isn't bad for your health, it won't leave you broke, it won't get you incarcerated and probably won't break your heart.

All you younger folks out there see what retirement really means. It's not your parent's retirement, not with the wonderment of Agnostic.com. I can't even get friends to return phone calls because this is the place to be!

Here every night. 🙂

I can get away but I love the additional learning and thinking that I have gained from my time here.

My facebook time now represents a tiny fraction of the time I spend on this (for me) much better service.

I haven't even been on for a full day, and are already enjoying this site. The mobile app version is better than the web browser login. I still somewhat like the app Minds a little more than this one, but that may change with more use.

We do see a lot of people who really enjoy being here , however , I also noticed , there are people who havne't signed in for a long time .

It has become a twice daily habit.

It is! And it has helped break the facebook trap for me. I'm getting close to closing that out alltogether. I really don't have anymore of a connection with the majority of those people just like this place. I love reading and posting my thoughts, but at the end of it all nobody really gives a shit. Oh damn..... it won't let me post my smiley meme.....

Yes I deleted my account,that didn't last long, then ask Admin to let me come back. I realized I may not agree with everyone and I don't post like most, but there is alot of good information I get from some of the posts.Yes I am addicted. I tried breaking free from facebook and twitter too. That didn't work either.

me I really enjoy most of the people and a lot of the interesting chat.

I’m on it more than Facebook now.

Oh yeah!! Stay up too late at night and linger too long in the morning. Damn job and sleep!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.