Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Working in America: Paychecks for Silence - CounterPunch.org

This is why I don't talk about Ag.com at work, and why I don't have any coworkers as FB friends. IF my job asked me to friend them on FB, I'd shut down that down so fast it would be smokin, or set up a dummy profile. I use a slightly different name on FB anyway, and my real name is pretty dang common.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice (NOT) to see nothing has changed in the job market since I left it 21 years ago. The internet influence did make it easier for employers to cherry pick prospects but the oppression in the work place is the same. For the most part I never lived pay check to pay check but then I never married or had kids and maybe that is why I did not have kids or get married.
I can only imagine how stifling today work environment must be.

I'm not rich but thankfully I do not live paycheck to paycheck. I would have to if I bought half the stuff others tell me I should buy. People want to control you even in the workplace and they resent that you seem more debt free.

Big Bro comes home to roost..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.