Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Camel's testicles bitten by woman at Louisiana truck stop petting zoo: authorities

Yes. In Louisiana. Not so fast! We all suspected Florida. And ... the biter is from Florida. Ooooof course! 😛😛😛

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh Bollocks 😉😉😉

I saw this story and think it is one of the funniest of the year

That a technique that she normally uses with success? Developed a level of mastery over the years?

Maybe there was alcohol involved...ya think? Maybe?

"A woman bit a camel’s testicles at a Louisiana truck stop petting zoo -- and was cited for criminal trespassing, according to reports."

Now... Let this sink in for a minute..... This happened at a TRUCK STOP PETTING ZOO.... Because, you know, truckers like to pet stuff.

"Yuuuuuuupppp.... 600 miles today and I'm beat... I think I'll pull over here and pet some animals they have corralled in fences. Oh hey... There's a camel!"

Is this some SANTERIA religious kook or Sunshine State LSD tripper in Louisiana ?

I have never got in line with toddlers to tickle goat ears or comb sheep wool with my fingers along a spine....I shall not read this sick story just like I skipped Ozzy rock antics biting a rat head off

Couldn't keep her mouth off the camels balls, Florida had to be in there somewhere

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 23, 2019

Sometimes it feels like the state of Florida is one big "Ripley's Believe It Or Not."

Me too

Well that's a Failed hummer..😂😂😂😂😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.