Agnostic.com

11 1

LINK As Biden falters, Hillary attacks Trump and positions herself to enter presidential race

And it looks like there may be a "new" centrist for the MSM to fluff. The Hildebeast that would not die.

[americanthinker.com]

WilliamCharles 8 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I realize both The American Thinker and H.A. Goodman have credibility that is often at best... uneven... but who could doubt a "tan, rested, and ready" Hillary reboot if she thought she could pull it off.

I hope she doesn't. Talk about not learning from your mistakes. I doubt that she is considering. Instead she is just adding her two cents to the Trump debacle.

Rubbish.
"Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks."
[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Aside from the fact that she'd be the best qualified candidate, I don't think anyone wants to deal with all the insanity the Repubs have smeared her with.

I highly doubt it. Sounds more like right wing trolling to make the left look bad.

MsAl Level 8 Sep 27, 2019

Nooooooooooo!

Not another Trump vs. Hillary election!

BD66 Level 8 Sep 27, 2019

NNNnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oooh, source is "American Thinker" with extra " " and a side of bogus freedom fries.

Nightmare

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2019

Wingnut insanity. Figures.

I believe it even if it a was a parody

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.