Agnostic.com

9 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

people... please actually read tRump's tweet before making a fool of yourselves and by association...me.

The Moron-in-chief merely posted a quote from a pastor on Fox news.

The pastor himself didnt say democrats impeaching tRump should be ground to incite a civil war.

He said it would cause a "Civil war like fracture in this nation..."

Civil war like fracture. It's a simile, people. Calm down.

Cant believe a Harvard Professor of Law tweeted that. What the hell happened to Harvard!?

It may well be an impeachable offense there are still hurdles to jump over to get the majority needed in the Senate to have him removed.
Has the gop even admitted this is NOT in any way comparable to Bill Clinton?
On one hand I am happy no one has been able to shut him up, keep digging donnie. On the other hand I can not believe no one has shut him up.
I went to sleep last night feeling very uneasy and did not sleep as long as I would have liked. You can see I'm up and ranting early.

I think this remark was one of his more horrifying ones, in a long, ,long, long list.......

Still as delusional as ever,enjoy prison

Nail his sorry ass!

Not surprising..

How many times does he have to hang himself to speed up the impeachment?

Yup it keeps on going on

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 30, 2019

Not just a Russian shill but inciting civil war!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408846
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.