Agnostic.com

6 11

I've heard of shopping hungry. But the library?

Don't go to the library hungry. Look what I checked out just before lunch. Oops.

Looks good, doesn't it?

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good thing the brownie cake was dry.

Back to the library with this book!

I've done a few things like this, I remember flax meal, and egg, and cocoa powder, maybe honey and baking powder. Quick, chocolate, and high fiber. I haven't thought of that in years. Hmmmmm.

I'm so glad I don't own a microwave.
LOL

Kinda love my mickeywave (microwave), does a great job when I want to do pasta for such things as my 'special' Spaghetti Bolognaise as well as a bit of pre-cooking of potatoes in their jackets prior to placing them in my wood burning heater in winter and cooking them before slicing them, adding some butter, salt and pepper for a quick snack.

@Triphid I know lots of people who swear by theirs, I'm just not one of them.

Stay away from 641.5

Dangerous place.

@moosepucky

What does "641.5" mean?

@LiterateHiker Dewey Decimal System, perhaps?

@LiterateHiker The Dewey Decimal System number for cooking (generally speaking) is 641.5. ... So if you're looking for recipes and/or cook books that feature French, British, Polish, Italian, Brazilian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and South African cooking then 641.59 is your number.

Thanks, Google!!!

On a camping trip when I was in scouts we did something I still remember to this day. We cut oranges in half eating the orange ensuring to keep the half orb intact. We then took aluminum foil and covered the outer part of the orange peel. We put a pat of butter in the peel then added a raw egg to the orange peel and cooked them on rocks that were in the fire pit. Thinking of this process and inspired by your cupped cake the same thing could be done in an orange peel.

Hey, perhaps you may like to try an old Aussie method next time?
Take a few potatoes, wrap them in aluminium foil, put them into the hot coals, leave until the skins are nicely browned, slice them, length-wise, add butter, salt and pepper and then sit back and enjoy.

@Triphid I have done that many times those are the best.

Looks yummy ,Quick and easy ??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.