Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK Pope: indigenous people's feathered headgear no sillier than Vatican hats | Pope Francis | The Guardian

For once Mister Bergoglio, aka Pope Francis, said something correct. Just a pity he doesn't apply his analytical skills to the entirety of his corporation. This entire joint is based on ridiculous ideas and concepts.

PontifexMarximus 8 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This one is OK as far as Popes go.

Would you like to popeisize your value meal?

Great another white dude mocking native people cause their culture hasn't been shit on enough yet by us

what?

Lol, love the Maccas Fries job on the 'hat' of Pope Wanky Frankey, nice bit of work there.

Is that order of fries only available and Rome? or should I say Vatican City do they have McDonald's?

They didn't have McDonald's ~20 years ago when my wife and I played tourist there -- we had American food, pizza -- but apparently they do now.
[people.com] Lol.😎

@RichCC Pizza Alta from Naples or the thin crust from Rome?

That may be so, but I'd still rather talk to the fellow in the feathered headgear than the fellow in the silly Vatican hat. I'm reasonably sure the guy in the headdress hasn't committed or covered up crime(s), can't say that for the silly hatted ones.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 9, 2019

Of course the indigenous people don't have sillier hats - there hats may have a purpose.

Feathered headwear amongst Indigenous peoples usually expresses their standings within the community and their link to the natural world whereas the 'headwear' of religious leaders, etc, in my opinion only denotes that they see themselves as being ABOVE all others and are merely symbols of their OWN vanity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411867
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.