Agnostic.com

8 8

Not to brag, but I made it onto another blocked list...

Yep- replying to yet another one of our local right-wingers' posts, apparently my brilliantly satirical wit was either mistaken for an insult or else was simply unappreciated. I found myself being notified about people replying to my post and unable to see their replies. Then I tries looking up the person involved, and although I can find his username, I can't see his profile. So, I obviously have the honor of being blocked. šŸ˜€

The hilarious thing about the whole escapade is that he took the time to write something to me, right before blocking me... but I'll never know what, since I can't read his posts anymore. I'm sure it was a devastating and urbane comeback that would have left me reeling.

Surely. šŸ˜‰

Paul4747 8 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"""he took the time to write something to me, right before blocking me... but I'll never know what, since I can't read his posts anymore."""

There's a novel in them thar words.

His user name please.

Frankly, I don't remember anymore, and it's not worth a trawl through my notifications to figure it out.

I know it wasn't you at least.

@Paul4747 I do not block. But, i am interested in who he is to know if i should.
And, difficult to support you if i do not have all the facts. Maybe you were a shit to him. Doubt it.

@Jacar All I really remember is that he had an underscore in his ID and the post had something to do with a "news" website being sponsored by the Russian government.... "how is that different from CBS, NBC, BBC, CNN and their bombing innocent civilians" was the gist of it. I believe I pointed out that TV networks don't actually have the power to decide government policy in the West. You know me, I am sarcastic but I don't believe outright hostile.

@Paul4747 Your courage to wear your mustache clarifies that you are the type of guy who often wonders, "Can we all just get along?"

I think it's more fun to see them screech, holler, and regurgitate their schizo-fascist babblings!

lefties do it too, just to be fair. they exact same mo.... type a long response and then block. of course, regardless of political affiliation, the goal is to impress your friends

Certainly true, trolls are of all categories.

I hadn't really considered the idea that these pseudo-replies are meant for one's "friends" rather than one last shot at the person you're blocking...

To impress? That's totally lame...

Typical right-winger... He probably typed for an hour to send you a smarmy response... Only to have it deleted (or hidden) right after he blocked you!

Bravo!

Join the club, I think that you will find that we have a more exclusive membership, and have a lot of fun, even though we can't get round the block anymore.

Good for you

A badge of honour Iā€™d say!

I seem to recall you replied to me too, but of course I couldn't read it šŸ˜€

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.