Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So should it be for ALL politicians in my opinion since they ALWAYS make 'crystal' promises and those promises, like crystal, are ever so easily broken.

Need a damn big truck in UK to drag all of our MPs along ... but it would be a fine sight to behold

Hey, IF you can't find a big enough truck then PLEASE don't bother sending them over here to Australia like you did with your unwanted convicts, some of whom were my European ancestors btw, we've got plenty of those parasites of our own already thank you....LOL.

Wish this happens to Trump.

A bit of useless waste of expensive fuel dragging Humpty Trumpty behind a truck, better off simply loading crap like that into the closest Garbage Compacting truck instead with all the other unwanted trash.

@Triphid

Funny and apt. Well said.

Much better. In America we only drag minorities behind trucks.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 9, 2019

Some things ring too true to be funny. 😥

@RichCC I'm not trying to be funny, just want to counteract all the "woo hoo's" dragging someone through the streets behind a truck will generate.

I didn't know where 'Las Margaritas' was. I had to look it up on the net.

Apparently it's near the Yucatan Peninsula kind of towards central Mexico. When we visited that area we were further east -- Cancun and south down the coast and we thought the Las Margaritas country was mostly jungle.

The article calls it a village but Wiki says it has 111,000 some odd people. I get the impression that it's more sophisticated than we realized. Ha, ha.

Sounds like a great idea!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.