Agnostic.com

31 8

Do you care about what level you have achieved on this site?

I'm less than 250 pts from attaining Level 8. And it's been driving me mad!!

When I first got here, I didn't pay much attention to the levels. The first few were easy to attain, it seemed without even trying. Between levels 5 and 6, I was beginning to feel more competitive. Then I hit 7 and wow, I had become driven, obsessed with reaching 8. I've been on level 7 since the first of the year and by this time tomorrow or sooner, I will be level 8. I'm exhausted.

I've tried not to think about the levels but to no avail. So what do you think it is that drives some of us? Competitiveness, ego, achievement? Have you experienced any of these things? And....

I'm going to be a raving maniac going for level 9. LOL I need help!! What do you suggest I do??

BeeHappy 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't do it, stay where you are, there are more parties on level 7, more people. Level 8 is a trap, you can get in, but never get out.

Too late! Lol

@BeeHappy condolences.

Thanks, I'll try to make the best of it.

BeeHappy
BeeHappy
Level 8
50534 points

Congratulations! Take a few minutes, have a beer. Put your feet up and enjoy the burn. 🙂

Thanks!

BTW, folks, Level 8 gets you a free t-shirt! Seriously! I was pleasantly surprised! I don't post or comment for the points, & in some "categories" you hit the max fairly quickly, but it is a sorta fun side thing, it's harmless & there are some real reasons for it, so what the hey!

I couldn't give a flying fuck what level I'm on.

Ask Admin why the points system is a good idea.

If I reach level 8 will somebody please shoot me.

See @skado comment. He clearly explains the point system.

I’m more interested in conversations with like minded people about topics that interest me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.