Agnostic.com

32 5

Do you feel that religion robs people of living life to the fullest?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Robs people of everything. I like the book 'The God virus' when it talks about religious effects.

Whoa! I’ll have to check that one out.

no, they rob themselves

That’s an acceptable answer.

religion is a fairy tale so they must be.

@LeighShelton accurate!!!

id like the last one on a t-shirt

I think of Nuns and Priests that never get to experience many of lifes pleasures.

gater Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

I have to be honest with you. I think that it does rob some people of a fuller life. But with others, I think religion actually gives them opportunities to become better people. I think that there is good and bad in religion. Most of us see the bad because it is so large and in our faces. But truth be told, it does have it's good side. I know most here might critique me for this comment, but it is just my opinion.

Totally. Teaches people to care less about how much they suffer in this life, because they'll have an afterlife full of rainbows and what not. When you're not religious you have every reason to make this life as good as possible and you are more inclined to live it to the fullest.

I do. They are consumed with how they're going to live their next life.

It takes away a good portion of their money and their leisure time.

BD66 Level 8 Mar 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.