Agnostic.com

14 5

LINK Jesus Shoes Sell Out in Minutes  | PEOPLE.com

These are selling for upwards of $4,000. No.words. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in the wrong business!

I buy my sneakers at Wal-Mart.

Wasn't the jew superstar a 24/7 sandal dude? Not to be the usual asshole but how many in footstamps walk around in high priced sneakers in our ghettos? Just because a rapper had them on a video. I don't have a single piece of jewelry. Nothing made out of gold, silver or gemstones.... but got handcrafted in europe shoes. It is their money to waste as they please. I will waste My Money accordingly to my desires and wants... I will let them do the same.

Michael Lindell probably bought a shit ton of those!

Their money, I don't care. I just kind of resent that I wasn't the brilliant SOG who came up with the idea. Seems like a good business !!!!!!!! 😊

You see, sales are based on the "Bigger Idiot Theory." That there is nothing too stupid that some bigger idiot won't come along and buy it. The problem is that, eventually, you get to the head idiot and you call her "Mom."

Al Bundy

Can't wait to see how many drown trying to walk on water.

People with more money than sense

This kind of fits with in my theory that a significant portion of humanity is just plain stupid.

hey, where can i sell a jesus jizz soaked piece of cloth, he used it when he beat off to mary magdalene and i happen to have the old cloth passed on through centuries, cheap just $20,000, i accept paypal, bitcoin, etc. but i don't take blessings or may the lord giveth you tenfold crap!

The big question is can you walk on water with them?

A sucker is born every minute!

Sounds like a good business opportunity for an atheist!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.