Agnostic.com

26 10

LINK Pastor Claims Gay People Are Possessed By “Fart Demons” That Can Drive Pigs To Suicide / Queerty

Religious leaders are seldom confused with intellectuals... for a good reason.

I know he was serio0us when he said it, but I categorized this under the "Silly, random and fun" category. If I was wrong to do so. please say so.

snytiger6 9 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How do you know he was serious tho, and not trolling? Do we even know if Alex Jones is serious?

Alex Jones' lawyer says that it is just a character. Alex Jones himself says he is serious.

Blurring the lines between entertainment and information has led us to the current state of the media. Se need to reinstate "the Fairness Doctrine" After Reagan did away with the the usefulness of media disseminated information has deteriorated.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.