Agnostic.com

14 5

LINK Televangelist: Christians Who Don’t Vote Trump Are ‘Guilty Of Murder’ | Michael Stone

I think the religious right has over extended their inevitability.

snytiger6 9 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump does not attend any church. Ask them what church he attends and has he ever been there?

I seriously doubt he has even ever been baptized.

If THAT isn't enough to pull his tax free status, I don't know what will be.

Gee, I dunno, those little kids who died in border detention centers spring to mind.....plus now, Kurds. Maybe if you vote For drump you vote for Murder?!

So, he doesn't seem very concerned about Trump's hurry-up on resuming Federal executions then?

Because I personally consider the death of a born, possibly innocent, definitely human human being more provoking than the fate of a not-born, not-yet-thinking embryo. Yet somehow the "Christians" don't.

It's amazing how, before the 1980s, this was a non-issue, but then it was chosen as the cultural wedge to drive religious voters away from the Democrats and into the Republican party.

the religious extremists in America's Christian community are nothing less than the whiter equivalent of ISIS.

American evangelicals are going to end up sponsoring a new wave of global conflict and terrorism. the rise of private military contractors and the associations between the evangelical community and corporations is a disastrous combination for humanity.

domos Level 7 Oct 14, 2019

Very succinct. Yes, they are the whiter equivalent of isis, and have tentacles in all levels of our society. They are dangerous. The evangelicals think they have the right to monitor everyone. No boundaries, No rights. I want to yell, “This is not American”, but they want to “help”. These people are dangerous, delusional, and the “monitoring” is criminal stalking. I hope Trump’s exposure as the ultimate thug will shake the tree. Paying for dirt on people in order to rule....

Let’s have a Frighten the Xians Contest.

My entry: Xians who don’t vote for Trump are apostates.

@yvilletom I really wish more apostates voted.

@uuberdude Gee, I have not yet heard it. (grin)

@yvilletom I'm pretty sure they are lizards.

I am sure the Kurds would disagree!
Most of the Televangelist cons are just a evil as their Lord and Savior Donald the Trump.

I for one am very glad that Christians do noy run and control everything.

Just most of it

Tell that to the Kurds.

MizJ Level 8 Oct 13, 2019

Those few crazys make Christians look very bad.

As opposed to stupid?

Both parties suck raw eggs.

Not too different from when the pope supported Bush over Kerry because Bush administration had all sorts of child sex abuse evidence to go after clergy.

And here is me thinking exactly the opposite.

I've heard that bullshit so much with the control of women's bodies and abortion. Until they put forth proposals to protect people from birth to death, then fuck those hypocritical asses and I won't give them the time of day for debate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.