Agnostic.com

7 0

Any gardeners want to show off their plants and share knowledge?

Adorkable 6 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I need advice on potted plants myself. Ive been trying to start an indoor herb potted plant garden in my window for years. Everytime I pot these plants in a new pot they end up dying! they get medium sun, I used regular potting soil. and water every other day, or whenever soil is dry...

there's a great group I'm in called www.growsonyou.com. it's very interactive and generally friendly and there are thousands of hours of knowledge there. you can answer or give your opinion too.

I do gardening but its more like ponds and hardscaping like sculptures with a few choice plants to enhance it. the site I told you about has hundreds of members who grow just about everything you can think of. you could do with looking around to see what is your taste.welcome by the way.

I believe we all have talents

I'm nearly ready to get serious about a garden. I do have one tip that some kind soul stopped to share with me yesterday.

When digging out a stump, flood it with water and you can pull it out quite easily..

Wish she had stopped sooner

I don't have any pictures, but I have heirloom black tpmato p[;amts grpwoinmg now that are 7 feet tall and loaded with small tomatoes. My green beans are loaded and the first picking will be within a week. I"ll have new potatoes before the end of April.

I grow 3 gardens a year.

Grew these last summer

gater Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

There's a new gardening group , you may be interested in joining .

Unfortunately I have a black thumb and tend to kill everything I touch with it. Poor flowers.

@Adorkable it sounds lovely.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.