Agnostic.com

8 6

How Fake Psychics Fool Their Victims...

By phxbillcee9
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Fake psychics...reminds me of "jumbo shrimp" et al

"Fake psychic" is redundant.

JimG Level 8 Mar 22, 2018

I did a book report on Palmistry when I was in middle school. Never forgot

Lucy_Fehr Level 8 Mar 22, 2018

Money scamming bitches!

balou Level 8 Mar 22, 2018

There is one young guy who is a psychic to celebs-watched it a few times. May be legit?

A legit psychic??? Have him checked out by the Randi Foundation, he could win a million dollars. I'd bet he won't collect, tho. (There have been many "pychics to the stars", where are they now?)

young blonde haired guy who doesn't drive-anyone remember his name?

@sassygirl3869 Tyler Henry? I just saw a commercial. lol

does he have a gift? or is it bull?

I have a friend whos into this stuff but I think she'd be sad if I ruined it for her.

I have a friend that's into it too. She brings me rocks to study, I give her rocks to "heal people" with. It's a bit of an odd relationship.

"Losing your religion" is hard for many.

I love Adam Ruins Everything! I have a few cousins I may show this to. Some of them still believe in hogwash like that.

You can but show it to them. Or get them to read Sagan's "The Demon-Haunted World"!

Wait are there real psychics?

Cold readings are but one method "psychics" or "faith healers" use to fool the gullible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:41464'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!