Agnostic.com

8 14

Photofunia: Want to get creative and have some fun?

It's super easy. Free editor --- and you don't have to register. Add your photo, a text or whatever, download, and share it here. There are 575 effects.

[photofunia.com]

VictoriaNotes 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You must have lots of time to spend!

Gert Level 7 Mar 23, 2018

That's a hoot!

Obi Wan!

Thanks, looks a lot easer than powerpoint and photoscape!

jeffy Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

My antivirus gave me a warning about that site just now.

@VictoriaNotes Could be on the list for some other reason. I use Webroot one of the top antiviruses it said causation.

@VictoriaNotes I got that same trust rating from Adobe then got 6 viruses just leary.

I already have one from a previous 4th of July parade. I was in the group supporting domestic violence awareness. I'm on the far left with the sign (and lipstick and antenna).

@VictoriaNotes Great advertisement for domestic violence awareness. FYI the guy on the right with the evil looking mask/costume is the director of the BLM. He told me as we walked along the 2 mile route (which, believe-it-or-not, was packed) he noticed several women get uncomfortable when they saw his costume.

That really looks like fun...

Cool

I loved your photos, and when I figure out 'again' how to down load, I will contribute something! I like this anyway!

@VictoriaNotes I can transfer if I am using my photos...but out of any other place it want transfer! Thanks I will keep trying!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.