Agnostic.com

16 3

Favorite funny, satirical or spoof msuci video?

Just for fun, what is you favorite satirical or spoof music video.

snytiger6 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"My Fanny Pack" by Rappy McRapperson

This is great.

Not so much videos but Satirical/Musical Movies would include Rocky Horror Picture Show and Spaceballs.

Tried to put a link to Rocky Horror on YouTube but it kept effing up!?!

ahhh-I have the DVD-probably can rent or buy On Demand

Bo Burnham

Tim Minchin
& Some lesser known ones

Great stuff! I reposted these on Facebook.

So many...

The Real Mitt Romney

THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

FORMBY IN DA CLUB

For favorite song....

This was the very first Weird Al song I heard (on the car radio when I was a kid). I was hooked from that moment forward. 🙂

@resserts That tells me you are a man of decerning taste.?

Pretty much everything by "Weird Al" Yankovic

"Foil" (parody of "Royals" by Lorde) — I love this one because it starts out like one of his classic parodies and then goes completely off the rails.

--

"Word Crimes" (parody of "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke) — Who doesn't love a little word-nerd humor?!

--

"Trapped in the Drive-Thru" (parody of "Trapped in the Closet" by R. Kelly) — This is so much fun, especially if you're familiar with the R. Kelly saga it parodies.

Ever been to a Weird Al concert? I have been to 2. Reaslly enjoyed my nerdy-ass self!

@Reignmond I almost went to a Weird Al concert once when he was playing at the county fair here, but I wasn't feeling well that day and decided to stay home. But I really wish I'd gone.

@resserts
Weird Al can put on a good show! He did one in Tralf in Buffalo with a bunch of costume changes, theatrics, and magic acts.

There are soo many.
For content, I submit this.

The one that makes me snicker still is this. weird al yankovic's cover of smeels like teen spririt came out and that week nirvana was on saturday night live, and Ibelieve that they tried to sing that song and one person in the crowd started laughing and it ended up with the whole crowd losing it. and the lead singer lost his temper and left the stage mid performance. too funny

This one still cracks me up!

msuci?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41572
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.