Agnostic.com

22 2

What is your perfect dream vacation?

For me it would be somewhere on a beach with a beachfront place to stay and freedom to avoid everything electronic and everyone except maybe close friends or family.

ChrisJones 6 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Permanent

Being retired, I'm on vacation everyday, and it's like a dream. As far as a place I would like to spend more time, I think I would have to say the Hawaiian Islands; Kauai, to be specific, and more specifically, Hanalei Bay.

Retired as well. But have places I want to go as well.

move to Africa or India and look after elephants and leave all this behind for just some food and drink to survive and shorts and a t-shirt oh and my dogs but never come back.

If I was living anywhere else, doing anythign else, I would pretty much describe my life as and where I am living it now. Which creates some issues, people keep telling me to have a vacation. I sort of want to, but nothing stands out.

It would take place in a fruit and faubs filled paradise and would be never ending

Mine is similar. A beautiful beach, beautiful weather, beautiful people, good music, good sex, good drugs, and lots of laughs. Nights laying on the beach, enjoying the water lapping at my feet, looking up, marveling at the stars. sigh Wonderful 🙂

A small, fairly remote, hut on a Cuban beach from which I could take out a deckchair and bathe my feet in the warm, clear, gently lapping waves and with a cigar factory a mile's stroll in one direction and a rum distillery one mile in the opposite direction - that way I would obtain some daily exercise whilst purchasing those two essentials. As for food, I'd eat at a small family run cafe for breakfast, lunch and evening meal then saunter into the nearest town and call at a bar offering traditional Cuban music. And stuff the vacation - if I could accomplish what I have described then that would be me settled until the day I died. Oh, and a small sailing boat, too!

The RV tour of the USA and Europe that @Cherish and I have been planning. As soon as we win the lottery, we'll be off!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

Yes!! It is going to be epic and one of the great highlights of my life. We are going to explore some amazing places and give back as we go! =D

Iceland to Ireland to CERN to South Africa to Antarctica to New Zealand to Tibet to Dubai to Tahiti to space.

I went to Orlando Studios in Florida about 2 years ago. My dream vacation would be to go to London and go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter there and then go over to Ireland to my homeland the first time, and finish up by seeing Paris for the first time even though I know it's a cliche and I have no one to share it with. I know those things will never happen, at least not in this decade for me, so I will settle for going back to Universal Studios again to immerse myself in the wonder that is Harry Potter

Road trip in a Fiero GT.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

I'm already living in paradise, but I wouldn't mind going back to Sydney for a few weeks, or take another camel trek in the Outback.

A deserted tropical island. Away from everyone

Mediterrean cruise

gater Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

On an island with someone sexy. Hiking, fishing, and campfires.

On an island or tropical paradise with my significant other by my side drinking pina coladas with reggae playing in the background.

I would like to return to Europe for a month or two, I was stationed there in the Army for two years. I miss it.

An around the world trip to visit friends and family. Germany, Japan, Australia and perhaps a little jaunt into South America just for me.

Touring Italy for at least a month (maybe six), without having to think about how much I'm spending.

Skiing on a glacier...!

ABack Level 6 Mar 23, 2018

I live and work on the beautiful island of Kauai and there's nowhere else I'd rather be, but I tend to hop over to another island for vacations.

I do travel often to be with family, but for me there is a difference between traveling for pleasure and vacationing.

A good mix of the two might be to take a road trip around some quadrant of mainland U.S.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.