Agnostic.com

6 1

MCMASTER OUT- JOHN BOLTON IN
NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER

What should we expect for North Korea Summit?

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Disastrous all around. My desperate need for consolation has me thinking that, just maybe, Trump thinks he can scare Kim by appointing this war monger who openly advocates preemptive war; that Trump has said he likes to hear his cabinet argue, but that HE decides policy. But he is so impulsive and reckless that even the idea that Bolton is meant as a tough-guy bluff gives me little comfort.

The only thing I can state is we are now living out of a trump and insane republican agenda to end our way of life to be lead into an indenture state!
This scripted TV reality show president owned totally by the Russians, Transnational Corporations and the wealthy is destroying all our protection, benefits, and everything this culture and people stand for wholesale!

Between the two of them we must keep us out of a war or two.

OMG !!!!!

Bolton is hawk has advocated boming N. Korea and I ran. He's the most dangerous choice possible. A Trump is to stupid to not listen to him. Not a good day for the US

I am very upset today - we could be toast.

Oh this is so sudden AJ - never been to California lol

well one report that Ivanka Trump was going to be there as a rep of the white house. That can't be a good thing. Course that could have been fake news.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41599
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.