Agnostic.com

10 7

LINK Michele Bachmann: Climate Change is a ‘fraud’ because God promised Noah there’d be no more floods – DeadState

Somehow this just doesn't reassure me. I also am grossly disappointed as I thought this woman had faded away.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brain dead republican believe in voodoo

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 22, 2019

She makes trump look smart, and that is not easy.

Old carpentry term,She is half a bubble off plumb

My dad was a brick mason, she's a few bricks shy of a full load.

Laughable critter .

She's like a bedbug,ahe has a dormant stage which fools a person into thinking that she is gone,then she crawls out of her hiding hole

Why would anyone give this woman the time of day? Not judging all women but this one is special in that there is nothing there. Sorry I just do not see it. All the other women I have ever met were much smarter than her, I do not understand why she is the way she is, Perhaps something damaged her in her childhood or something like this. If this is the case then I will reconsider but until then.

Bachmann has always been more than a few bricks shy of a load.

I think you mean that if there was a brick up there then that would be the load. I do not think anyone is home and the light you see in her eyes is from the wall behind her.

I wonder if she truly believes her own bullshit. I would love for someone to dig up some dirt on her, especially a recording of her contradicting herself on this crap.

Anything that drools out this morons mouth is laughable, cuz gaaawd!😂😂😂😂

Reality is just too tough to face for too many.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.