Agnostic.com

57 5

Are Atheists racist

I ask because a couple who live in my building are rabid racists and told me so.But then they heard me tell aJehovahs Witness no thanks I am an Atheist they said "hey so are we".How do the two go together..Atheism and racism?

Gatman11 4 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you wear your religion openly in either dress or symbolic ornament. It is liken to wearing your sport team support which is better because it includes all races, religions, sexes and ages.

Yes, it is possible that some are. I'm not, I detest all of humanity

to be atheist is just beleiving in anything like gods or worship anything

I guess you have a different definition of atheism? I don't see how the two are connected. My grandfather was a racist eugenicist and also an atheist. He hated everybody, for most any reason, including believing an anything but pure rationalism.

When accidents happen...like hitting the "post" button a few times, there is a way of deleting some of them.....I've forgotten how....but somebody can help you with that....and by now you've learned the answer to your question is.....not necessarly, but possible..

We’re human.. I’d never have thought ‘we’ could be gun-worshiping Republican kissing trump supporters, either 😕 ..but have had a rude awakening within our little community.

Hell/ Heck, though, I’ve been called ‘Racist’ for supporting my nation’s recent efforts to stop a flood of illegal immigration… Some toss it around like a disposable insult..

What I’ve concluded is Atheists (never sure about Agnostics, our embryonic atheists) prefer to think for themselves. With that, as we stray from our non acceptance of religious beliefs or doctrine ..end up all over the map. A lot like humanity ~

Varn Level 8 Oct 22, 2019

They don't normally, are a few racist but rare

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 22, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.