Agnostic.com

4 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If a business is refusing service to anyone for any reason it should be openly visible by the way of signage to anyone who may choose to use that business. As stated by others I for one would not patronize that business. I'm surely not going to buy a bag of shredded foam from that blue shirted a**.

It amazes and disapoints me that the prejudice occurs at a merchant level at this day in time.

If they refuse service it follows that the whole community that relates to the person they refused to serve and sympathisers to the group will take their service elsewhere. Perhaps they should be encouraged to put up a sign so that people know where not to go?

@OwlInASack good idea, warn the discriminated ones and me, to not bother going inside. FB has been a big help with this, no Hobby Lobby or Chik-fil-A for me!

How about the reverse? The religious live to be persecuted.

They are persecuted whether they are persecuted or not. It's their mindset.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:418239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.