Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Politician charged in human trafficking adoption scheme

PHOENIX ✈ — An Arizona elected official ran a human smuggling scheme that promised pregnant women thousands of dollars to lure them from a Pacific Island nation to the U.S., where they were crammed into houses to wait to give birth, sometimes with little to no prenatal care, prosecutors allege.

Paul Petersen, the Republican assessor of Arizona’s most populous county, was charged in Utah, Arizona and Arkansas with counts including human smuggling, sale of a child, fraud, forgery and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

I have to stop reading the news for a while now, I have reached my saturation point of evil, greed, malice, and general nastiness. Oy vey.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And, people vote for these rotten reprobates!

Wasn't he a RETHUGLICAN lawmaker?

OMFG!! In a world of horrible stories this is at the top. 😟

The official Mantra of most Republican politicians is greed-is-good. What are you doing

@Lorajay And let's toss in the religious - he is mormon!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:418468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.