Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Breastfeeding in Public Is FINALLY Legal in All 50 States | PEOPLE.com

Evidently this happened more than a year ago.

snytiger6 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey finally decriminalizing womanhood

(from the article)
"Women are constantly criticized and shamed for breastfeeding in public — but they can now officially say that it is completely legal across the United States."

Just because it is legal, doesn't mean there will no longer be criticism. 😟

That is true. However it is step in the right direction.

@snytiger6 I just realized that my comment (and the sad face) could possibly be construed as being from one who would criticise (not true, I should be more careful).

@FearlessFly I didn't take it that way, but yeah I could see someone coming away with that take on it.

one of the disadvantages to text (an emojis) is that they are open to interpretation based on the mood, culture and knowledge of the person reading and viewing them. I think in this way technology hs hampered good communication more than it has helped with it.

I often find myself writing long responses simply to reduce the chances of my meaning not beign taken the way I intended.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:419804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.