Agnostic.com

12 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's send the Cheetoh in Cheif. Let him.get flogged.

Another Newt Gingrich

Ah, maybe there is a god after all.

so who helps the helper? clearlt flogging is not a deterrent

Perfect

I hope the caning hurt. Sexist, cruel, controlling hypocrite.

Flogging 28 times or 100 times is not deterring.
I recommend anal sex for just 5.

you mean to send him to jail?

@ShadowAmicus
Under Sharia Law, the punishment must be in a public square. Anal sex in public square. People must learn a lesson.

@St-Sinner but maybe he would get into it and have a great time ..... may give out the wrong signals to the watching crowd .... but at least the community gets an interesting show

I’m pretty sure that that’s not allowed either.

@ShadowAmicus
Right, that is my fear. The pervert might actually fucking enjoy it.

@girlwithsmiles
People actually do what they like, not what the law decides.

@St-Sinner some people decide on laws. Anal sex as a punishment is simply a power trip, I don’t see it as proving or solving anything apart from the person administering is a git.

Flogg him some more, keep repeating!

zesty Level 7 Nov 1, 2019

Another one who now understands first-hand that irony is not what one does when one gets shirty.

A religious person showing hypocrisy ? I'm shocked ! 😀
. . . lets see -- the opposite of oxymoron is -- tautology ?
(and me being sarcastic is merely ironic) 😀

Proves the point, be careful what you wish for. Not to mention what goes around comes around. 🤯

Wouldn't it be fair to say, that hypocrisy is a human trait, not a religious one ?

Let him without sin throw the first stone! It’s not even religious if you’re a proper Christian...but anyway there are so few around who would recognise one? Sorry, I grew up learning about it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:421063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.