Agnostic.com

30 6

Weekend plans

Do you have plans for the weekend? Will you take it day by day? Or simply resting at home?

• 23 votes
  • 23 votes
  • 27 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Going back to the B&B with books,beer and coffee!

I'm doing all three. Plus having to work tomorrow.

My plans if I make any are always tentative. I rely on plan B which is completely made up as I go. Think cat vs laser. lol

Most weekends I hideout behind closed doors in my outdated electronic universe. I'm digital and do all that I like but I do not have the latest devices. (How would you keep up?) Last weekend I watched the big march on DC from a private channel and even made a few comments too. I have entertainment and TV from all over. If I have a significant other present we can bar-b-que and do the togetherness thing. If fair weather friends call me my attitude is like "go away Charlie. I'm not home again until Monday morning." My movie would be called "Doctor Jekyll Hides."

I always like to plan my day. It's exciting. Besides, if you know what you need to do in advance, you will be more productive. From early childhood, my father taught me to plan my tomorrow before going to bed and write down all my plans, which you must fulfill. And it helps me a lot in terms of doing things right away and not waiting until I have the desire or time. Every time I go to bed, I take my phone and write down in notes what I will do tomorrow. If I have a day off tomorrow, then, in this case, I have a whole list of ideas on the site <a href="https://thefemaleprofessional.com/girls-weekend-ideas" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[thefemaleprofessional.com]]([thefemaleprofessional.com] /, which is unlikely to end. Therefore, I will always find something to do or what kind of vacation to choose. It would be interesting to know if you are planning your vacation?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.