Agnostic.com

31 19

QUESTION A Georgia Mom Crashed Her Car Into a Concrete Pole to Show Her Kids God Exists – Friendly Atheist

This is how I was raised, that god would protect and heal me just so long as I had complete faith in him. For decades I thought my faith wasn't strong enough because I had seizures. I truly do hate religion, especially Christianity. 😠

ashortbeauty 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This reminds me of the same hysterical mental illness thats perscribed to the same people who hold poisonous snakes as proof that the baptist christian god version is real. A young man was soon made fatherless because of this. Wouldnt surprise me if shes not part of the westboro baptist sect.

Yeah, I grew up in a creepy Pentecostal snake kissing cult. They really don’t seem to think much of women....

Indoctrinating mentally ill people should be a crime. Look at the danger something like this can cause. I wish they would hold churches culpable in cases like this.

RelIgIon Is lIke a fuddle of weed, make a person to belIeve In god then he wIll help you to loot hIs/her everythIng.

FAIZ Level 5 Mar 26, 2018

Ugh. That's awful. And happened in my state too. Jeez. It's sad how gullible people can get.

Llet's hope that bat-shit craziness is not hereditary

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.