Agnostic.com

18 10

Cis, hetero men: how to have women fighting over you:

1.Learn to dance ballroom and jitterbug well. Then, even if you are homely, bald, short, and/or poor, women will fight over you at dances. When a woman dances with a man who leads well, she doesn't have to know the steps..just follow his lead.

2.Read up on how to do foot massages, practice, then let the word get out. Women will queue for miles.

3.Treat women with respect, open doors, pull out chairs, walk on the outside, offer to help them.

How do I know? My ex was such a great dancer that I often urged him to dance with women at dances who'd been waiting all night for partners. This got women fighting over getting the next dance with him.

When my ex removed my dance shoes and began massaging my feet during breaks at ballroom dances, women would begin queueing up, hoping they'd also get a turn (they didn't).

If women become angry when you try to help them, then they have a high percentage of male traits. Men don't like other men to help them as it makes them feel weak, so with those women it's best to ask first if you want to date that type.

I am one of those types of women, being partially transmale, although I didn't realize it until 2014. I have to fight the male impulse to do everything for women friends, and sometimes there is a power struggle when women more masculine than I am overpower my insistence on walking on the "outside" of the sidewalk.

birdingnut 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm bi and women fight over me. The men, not so much.

Dance! Be descreet. Use simple motions & do not throw your arms into the air or grab your partner. Be suave. I love the commercial with the trujeo guy. Tubby, cuddly, cute mowing the lawn while rock'in. Simple on the beat steps. Don't try & be Barishnikov or Michael Jackson.

Impressive! Who'da thunk it?!

Not that everyone has to be as adept.

True about dancing. I once saw an eldery gentleman haveing young women lining up to dance salsa with him. He was smooth and garcefull and women loved him.

I'm not much of a dancer but I think I agree with you on all 3 points. My ex loved my foot massages too. I think I might just run an ad saying I can do foot massages. 🙂

As a woman who tends to be a follower or a more submissive type I would definitely say yes to all these. However after reading the comments, I realize that not everyone has the same tastes.

That's been my problem all along. I'm not an alpha male nor am I going to be ballroom dancing. At least I'm free to do what I want

Not everyone wants an alpha. I am friends with a couple and she’s definitely the alpha in the relationship. They’re both aware of it and even joke about it.

@Marcie1974 see that's the problem. I'm also not good at being submissive.

@Donotbelieve wow🙂

I was really into ballroom and modern smooth but my gown seemed to put women off...

@SweetHarp I can relate

@SweetHarp Me, too. Whenever I talk to a beautiful Thai lady boy I feel dowdy and inferior.

@Donotbelieve They ARE attractive, but they tower over me..usually close to six feet tall, dazzling beautiful, with perfect make up and glossy long hair, and much more feminine than I am. One of my private ESL students was a kathoey, and she flirted with me, leaning in and putting her hand on my knee. I nearly jumped out of my skin because back then I wasn't on derris scandens (the Thai herb that blends my gender modes) yet and the male part of me was dominant and I was so attracted I almost swallowed my tongue. I hate that part of being male..being affected by women like that.Thankfully, the Thai herb, derris scandens (can be bought on amazon.com as well) keeps me safely androgynous..no reactions.

I do not dance, so #1 would do nothing to sway me. #3 is imperative (at least the respect part), and #2 would be fabulous!

Could it be true? Are you the only woman I've ever run across that doesn't dance! Wow! Hey guys, they do exist!! I don't dance, either. Never saw the point of it...kinda like small talk. Maybe I should shut up, now.

I'm not a fan of small talk, either. I love to watch people dance, but I haven't danced since my disco lessons in the 70s! 🙂

My dancing is the drug-fueled tribal writhing mirroring to the catatonic state reached by the Yanomaman shaman in the throes of hallucinogenic plant dust blown into his nostril through a 5' long hollow reed.

I'll lick a women's feet if she puts them near my mouth and asks, but that's about it.

And I get laid all the damn time, so go figure.

You know, I saw two women on the sidewalk just the other day, shoving each other out of the way for the honour of walking on the outside, and I didn't even know I was witnessing an epic power struggle until now. Thank you for helping me understand.

if i ever dance the jitterbug, the building would collaspe

I believe technology has provided us with excellent foot spas

and as for chillavary, a lot of women object being treated differently from men, soooooo.....

yea the dancing thing is a good point.... i'm not much of a dancer and don't have women lining up....but did lose out on a couple women because i don't know which way to move my ass in relation to my elbows. have contemplated dance lessons....although i do know how to novicely 2 step.

Funny you shoudl post this, I was going to spell out these same suggestions for some of the younger guys who have asked. My son does all 3, but he gets asked no weddings monthly as someones "Plus 1" because he can dance and he also meets a lot of girls at dancing lessons.
I can't dance, hate dancing, and the thought of giving a foot massage leaves me cold. Guess that explains me being single.

The foot's just full of bones! Who wants to massage a bag of bones is my question?? Oh, I'm single, too. I wonder if there's a study on that so we can read up on it.

#2 extremely important. Thanks for the share.

Nena Level 6 Mar 24, 2018

I think you might have some answers🙂

I am sunk.

I am happy to massage (womens) feet.

I try my hardest to be respectful (hey, I am human and don't always succeed).

I don't dance. It's my one real phobia that I probably won't get passed (long story, shallow, but real, reasons). I have NO women lining up at my doorstep.

Based on this, I think the dancing is the only really important skill, and that means I am sunk. 🙂

The dancing thing is 1000% TRUE!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42365
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.